Why partner with the eDiscovery Forum?
- Legal IQ prides itself on offering international professionals the rare opportunity to meet the right people responsible for major programmes within the legal community.
- Long running and prestigious, the eDiscovery forum has followed and helped shape the debates around IICE as we have moved into a socially connected world and face international discovery issues. Now in its 13th iteration, the eDiscovery Forum is an industry leader.
- The legal technology sector is vast and includes numerous different regulations, applications and requirements. That is why we have consulted our legal, technology, corporate operational and industry advisory boards to offer a distinct event across information governance, investigations, compliance and eDiscovery.
- By concentrating on specific subjects at our event we ensure that the legal, technology and corporate professionals in attendance are the decisions makers for that specific area. This delivers the most relevant and receptive audience for your specific solutions; it makes the face-to-face interaction immediately more comfortable with each attendee on the
- same page.
- If you’re looking to introduce your product, grow your brand, or maintain client relations within the legal technology market, then you will certainly benefit from joining us at the eDiscovery Forum.
Sponsorship opportunities range from exhibition stands to sponsored lunches, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and a host of informal social networking events. For further details, or to discuss which option is best for your organisation, please call David Adams on +44 (0) 207 368 9300 or email email@example.com
Find out more about the sponsorship options available by downloading our sponsorship prospectus here or to get in touch please fill in the form below.
Inquire about Sponsorship
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.