Amie TaalFormer Vice President of Digital Forensics and Investigations
- Over twenty-four years' experience as a digital forensic investigator and IT Security, eDiscovery and Data Analytics Specialist
- Deutsche Bank is a German global banking and financial services company
1:45 PM Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - Implications for All eDiscovery Practitioners
· What are AI and Machine Learning?
· What are people doing in this space?
· How will it change the practice of eDiscovery?
· Current expectations
Materials provided: A. Taal et al, Artificial Intelligence and Law - Cognitive computing and proposed approaches to conceptual organization of case law knowledge bases (2016) / AI space? How will AI and Machine learning change eDiscovery practices in the near future?